Accelerō® Bioanalytics GmbH is a certified GLP test facility, and operates in compliance with ICH GCP regulations. Competent authorities approved Accelero´s Biosafety Level S2 laboratories for both microbiology and genetic engineering.
Accelero is proud to serve our clients with:
• OECD GLP approved facilities for analytical, non-clinical studies.
• ICH E6 R1 GCP compliant analytical facility for clinical phase 0 to 3 studies.
• Facility approved for handling and cultivation of BSL-2 micro-organisms (bacteria, yeasts).
• Facility approved for genetic engineering / cloning / analysis of safety level S2 GMOs
(bacteria, yeasts, viruses, plants, animals).
• Approval for the import and analysis of animal by-products from non-EU countries (e.g. like U.S.A., China).
Accelero services include, but are not limited to:
• Pharmacokinetic / toxicokinetic characterization (ELISA, qPCR, immuno qPCR).
• Biodistribution and shedding (qPCR).
• Biomarker screening on the RNA level (qPCR, microarray) and the protein level (microarray).
• Cell-based in vitro immunoassays (ELISA, EliSpot, flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex immunoassays (flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex miRNA (microRNA) assays (flow cytometry).
• Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays (flow cytometry, EliSpot).
• Gene expression assays (RTqPCR).
• GLP training services (basic courses, in-house trainings).
• Antibody detection assays (ADA): screening, confirmatory, neutralization (EliSPOT).
• Preclinical consulting services with regards to GLP and bioanalysis.
• Complement activation monitoring.
• Supply chain services e.g. like sample transport and shipping organisation, preparation of clinical kits.
All analytical methods are developed and validated according to the respective EMA, FDA, and/or ICH guidelines.
Accelero® is a trademark fully owned by Accelero Bioanalytics GmbH, Berlin (Germany).
Last update of this page: 31-DEC-2017 by CL