AGINKO Research is the premiere CRO for preclinical work in osteoarticular pathologies. We offer a wide range of contract research services to support Drug and Medical Device established companies as well as start-ups and academia. From industry standard protocols to customized research design, our animal models and assays, both on an in vivo or in vitro basis, provide key tools for compound discovery and product development.
Given our expertise, know-how, and network in the field of osteoarticular pathologies, AGINKO today also offers a full range of histology services for your preclinical and clinical trials as well as general consulting services (e.g., regulatory, strategy, financing) devoted to osteoarticular pathologies.
Accelerō® Bioanalytics GmbH is a certified GLP test facility, and operates in compliance with ICH GCP regulations. Competent authorities approved Accelero´s Biosafety Level S2 laboratories for both microbiology and genetic engineering.
Accelero is proud to serve our clients with:
• OECD GLP approved facilities for analytical, non-clinical studies.
• ICH E6 R1 GCP compliant analytical facility for clinical phase 0 to 3 studies.
• Facility approved for handling and cultivation of BSL-2 micro-organisms (bacteria, yeasts).
• Facility approved for genetic engineering / cloning / analysis of safety level S2 GMOs
(bacteria, yeasts, viruses, plants, animals).
• Approval for the import and analysis of animal by-products from non-EU countries (e.g. like U.S.A., China).
Accelero services include, but are not limited to:
• Pharmacokinetic / toxicokinetic characterization (ELISA, qPCR, immuno qPCR).
• Biodistribution and shedding (qPCR).
• Biomarker screening on the RNA level (qPCR, microarray) and the protein level (microarray).
• Cell-based in vitro immunoassays (ELISA, EliSpot, flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex immunoassays (flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex miRNA (microRNA) assays (flow cytometry).
• Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays (flow cytometry, EliSpot).
• Gene expression assays (RTqPCR).
• GLP training services (basic courses, in-house trainings).
• Antibody detection assays (ADA): screening, confirmatory, neutralization (EliSPOT).
• Preclinical consulting services with regards to GLP and bioanalysis.
• Complement activation monitoring.
• Supply chain services e.g. like sample transport and shipping organisation, preparation of clinical kits.
All analytical methods are developed and validated according to the respective EMA, FDA, and/or ICH guidelines.
Accelero® is a trademark fully owned by Accelero Bioanalytics GmbH, Berlin (Germany).
Admescope is a contract research organisation (CRO) providing the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and veterinary industry with premium quality tailor-made services to drug discovery in the area of ADME-Tox.
The service offering is widely spread, from highly tailored and optimised studies to high-throughput screening. Admescope’s unique expertise lies in in vitro & in vivo drug metabolism; including metabolite profiling & identification, drug-drug interactions and quantitative bioanalysis. The right level of research can always be found for the customer whether in the discovery or lead optimisation phase.
All of the services include comprehensive study consulting which enables tailoring the study according to customers’ specific needs. The state-of-art quality data is ensured by optimising the conditions according to the compounds instead of using generic protocols. All of the data can be interpreted for the customer and helped to understand the real meaning of the numerical values and observations.
• in vitro Metabolism
• in vivo DMPK
• Drug Interactions
• Quantitative Bioanalysis
• Permeability & Transporters
• Physicochemistry & Binding
• in vitro Toxicology
BioTalentum Ltd. is a leading technology provider in Central & Eastern Europe since 2005.
Our mission is developing and providing human stem cell-based solutions for diseases modelling, in vitro toxicology and regenerative medicine.
The project and management support branch of Biotalentum ltd. is Biotalentum Consultancy with 15 years experience in FP6, FP7 and H2020 proposal submission, offers wide range of services in project writing, management and training to support you during the execution of your project.
BrainPlotting is a french contract research organization company which offers his knowledge to predict the entrance of drugs into the brain
To that end BrainPlotting developped in vitro models based on fresh human tissus and cells.
BrainPlotting is incubated at the Brain and Spine Institute (ICM), Paris, France
Our core business is the study of pharmacokinetics (PK) in the human brain. The molecules that we study can have CNS targets as well as peripheral targets.
To study the brain's PK, BrainPlotting uses the most accurate predictive models and the most recent methods and tools. To generate the highest-accuracy predictive models, BrainPlotting developed proprietary in vitro models based on primary human cells.
PK predictions can be made at various stages of the molecules' development (e.g. screening, Hit-to-Lead, lead optimization) by using a variety of methods, such as:
· Evaluation of the blood-brain barrier permeability from absorption (blood to brain) to elimination (brain to blood)
· Determination of the unbound fraction of the drug in the blood and in the brain
· Estimation of the drug concentration in the brain in both ECF and ICF in fresh human brain slices
· Modeling the human in vivo concentration based on human in vitro data