AGINKO Research is the premiere CRO for preclinical work in osteoarticular pathologies. We offer a wide range of contract research services to support Drug and Medical Device established companies as well as start-ups and academia. From industry standard protocols to customized research design, our animal models and assays, both on an in vivo or in vitro basis, provide key tools for compound discovery and product development.
Given our expertise, know-how, and network in the field of osteoarticular pathologies, AGINKO today also offers a full range of histology services for your preclinical and clinical trials as well as general consulting services (e.g., regulatory, strategy, financing) devoted to osteoarticular pathologies.
Accelerō® Bioanalytics GmbH is a certified GLP test facility, and operates in compliance with ICH GCP regulations. Competent authorities approved Accelero´s Biosafety Level S2 laboratories for both microbiology and genetic engineering.
Accelero is proud to serve our clients with:
• OECD GLP approved facilities for analytical, non-clinical studies.
• ICH E6 R1 GCP compliant analytical facility for clinical phase 0 to 3 studies.
• Facility approved for handling and cultivation of BSL-2 micro-organisms (bacteria, yeasts).
• Facility approved for genetic engineering / cloning / analysis of safety level S2 GMOs
(bacteria, yeasts, viruses, plants, animals).
• Approval for the import and analysis of animal by-products from non-EU countries (e.g. like U.S.A., China).
Accelero services include, but are not limited to:
• Pharmacokinetic / toxicokinetic characterization (ELISA, qPCR, immuno qPCR).
• Biodistribution and shedding (qPCR).
• Biomarker screening on the RNA level (qPCR, microarray) and the protein level (microarray).
• Cell-based in vitro immunoassays (ELISA, EliSpot, flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex immunoassays (flow cytometry).
• Particle-based multiplex miRNA (microRNA) assays (flow cytometry).
• Cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays (flow cytometry, EliSpot).
• Gene expression assays (RTqPCR).
• GLP training services (basic courses, in-house trainings).
• Antibody detection assays (ADA): screening, confirmatory, neutralization (EliSPOT).
• Preclinical consulting services with regards to GLP and bioanalysis.
• Complement activation monitoring.
• Supply chain services e.g. like sample transport and shipping organisation, preparation of clinical kits.
All analytical methods are developed and validated according to the respective EMA, FDA, and/or ICH guidelines.
Accelero® is a trademark fully owned by Accelero Bioanalytics GmbH, Berlin (Germany).
Cellectricon is a collaborative services provider dedicated to advance drug discovery and research in the areas of chronic pain and neurodegenerative disease. We are a team of highly experienced neurobiologists, stem cell researchers and engineers, with a proven track record of developing innovative in vitro assays of enhanced translational value for our Clients. We always aim for long-term partnerships with our Clients, based on mutual trust and commitment.
Our research services include:
• Exploratory proof of concept studies.
• Customized assay development.
• Phenotypic and target-based screening.
• Genomic screening for target ID and target deconvolution efforts.
• Improved testing methodologies in lead optimization.
• Preclinical compound validation.
Explicyte is a family brand of specialty preclinical services launched by ImmuSmol, a bordeaux-based company. The first brand, Explicyte Immune-Oncology offers preclinical contract research services in immuno-oncology.
Explicyte Immuno-Oncology currently offers to test innovative cancer immunotherapies in vivo, using syngeneic mouse tumor models treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors (eg. anti-CTLA-4 and anti-PD1/PD-L1 antibodies). In addition, Explicyte is setting up an in vitro platform for the identification and optimization of novel immunomodulators. Equipped with high-content analysis technologies, the platform focuses on live phenotypic screening in co-cultures of immune and cancer cells, as well as molecular cell-based assays for the assessment of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Within Basel neighbourhood and at the very heart of Europe (the triple border of France, Germany and Switzerland), Firalis is a pioneering biotechnology company, active in discovery, development and qualification of biomarkers (BM).
1) BIOMARKER PRODUCTS
Firalis develops BM-based diagnostic, prognostic and theranostic tools:
● RUO Kits (Research-Use-Only), based on validated innovative biomarkers
● IVD Tools (In Vitro Diagnostic), based on a combination of clinically qualified biomarkers
2) BIOMARKER R&D
● Development of proprietary BMs
- Cardiovascular, Inflammatory, Autoimmune and Neurology
● Drug Safety & Drug Efficacy
● Patient Stratification
● Personalized Medicine
3) BIOMARKER-RELATED CRO SERVICES
BM Discovery for laboratories, biotechs and pharmaceutical industry:
- Proteomics: Soluble biomarker measurements with several immunoassays technologies (ELISA, multiplex and high sensitivity platforms such as Luminex® BioPlex 200™, Meso Scale Discovery®, Singulex Erenna®, Protein Simple Ella™, Olink and Siemens Dimension® EXL™ 200)
- Genomics/Transcriptomics: Targeted sequencing of miRNA and mRNA (HTG EdgeSeq), lncRNA screening via Firalis proprietary platform, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) services (RNA-Seq, whole genome and exome sequencing, etc.) and qPCR/microfluidic qPCR (Gene Expression, SNP, CNV, etc.)
- Flow Cytometry: Immunophenotyping of preclinical and clinical samples, monitoring of pharmacodynamics on target cells in response to treatment and biomarker discovery
- Assay development and validation on various platforms, development of critical reagents (antibodies and proteins)
- Biobanking and sample repository services supported by LIMS
- Data analysis using multi-parametric statistics and development of predictive models
- Support of regulatory activities related to biomarker qualification with Health Authorities (FDA/EMA)
- Quality environment (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 (GMP), ISO 17025 (GLP/GCLP))