Within Basel neighbourhood and at the very heart of Europe (the triple border of France, Germany and Switzerland), Firalis is a pioneering biotechnology company, active in discovery, development and qualification of biomarkers (BM).
1) BIOMARKER PRODUCTS
Firalis develops BM-based diagnostic, prognostic and theranostic tools:
● RUO Kits (Research-Use-Only), based on validated innovative biomarkers
● IVD Tools (In Vitro Diagnostic), based on a combination of clinically qualified biomarkers
2) BIOMARKER R&D
● Development of proprietary BMs
- Cardiovascular, Inflammatory, Autoimmune and Neurology
● Drug Safety & Drug Efficacy
● Patient Stratification
● Personalized Medicine
3) BIOMARKER-RELATED CRO SERVICES
BM Discovery for laboratories, biotechs and pharmaceutical industry:
- Proteomics: Soluble biomarker measurements with several immunoassays technologies (ELISA, multiplex and high sensitivity platforms such as Luminex® BioPlex 200™, Meso Scale Discovery®, Singulex Erenna®, Protein Simple Ella™, Olink and Siemens Dimension® EXL™ 200)
- Genomics/Transcriptomics: Targeted sequencing of miRNA and mRNA (HTG EdgeSeq), lncRNA screening via Firalis proprietary platform, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) services (RNA-Seq, whole genome and exome sequencing, etc.) and qPCR/microfluidic qPCR (Gene Expression, SNP, CNV, etc.)
- Flow Cytometry: Immunophenotyping of preclinical and clinical samples, monitoring of pharmacodynamics on target cells in response to treatment and biomarker discovery
- Assay development and validation on various platforms, development of critical reagents (antibodies and proteins)
- Biobanking and sample repository services supported by LIMS
- Data analysis using multi-parametric statistics and development of predictive models
- Support of regulatory activities related to biomarker qualification with Health Authorities (FDA/EMA)
- Quality environment (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 (GMP), ISO 17025 (GLP/GCLP))
NEUROFIT, founded in 1996, is a pre-clinical CRO (Contract Research Organization) based in France and offering a comprehensive list of disease models and screening assays in the fields of psychiatry, neurology, multiple sclerosis, diabetes and pain. Neurofit works for major pharmaceutical and Biotech companies in Europe and the USA.
Neurofit’s core expertise in CNS and PNS includes animal behavior techniques, nerve conduction velocity measure, nerve fiber morphometry, primary neuronal cell cultures. Neurofit has long-standing experiences in psychiatric, neurodegenerative and autoimmune / inflammatory disorders. Our disease models are clinically relevant and predictive.
Neurofit routinely performs, as part of a study, collection of blood, serum plasma, cerebrospinal fluid as well as dissection of brain microstructures from compound-treated animals to provide customers with useful samples for their pharmacokinetic, biochemistry and immunochemistry analyses.
Accell Clinical Research is an international full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) managing Phase I-III clinical trials for 10+ years across Eastern Europe. With local presence, including highly qualified medical staff and legal entities in the region, we successfully recruit patients both in EU and outside EU in post-Soviet countries (CIS). All together we provide guaranteed fast patient recruitment in 20+ countries across the region.
⬇︎ ACCELL'S SERVICES for Phase I-III clinical trials:
• Strategic guidance and trial set-up:
• Feasibility research and site selection
• Study documentation development
• Regulatory support
• Clinical supply import and management
• Selection and management of clinical study vendors
• Project management
• Clinical & medical monitoring
• Data management and biostatistics
• Quality assurance
• Safety management
• TMF/eTMF services
• Functional outsourcing of a clinical team
Evotec is a life science company with a unique business model that delivers on its mission to discover and develop highly effective therapeutics and make them available to the patients. The Company’s multimodality platform comprises a unique combination of innovative technologies, data and science for the discovery, development, and production of first-in-class and best-in-class pharmaceutical products. Evotec leverages this “Data-driven R&D Autobahn to Cures” for proprietary projects and within a network of partners including all Top 20 Pharma and over 800 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, as well as other healthcare stakeholders. Evotec has strategic activities in a broad range of currently underserved therapeutic areas, including e.g. neurology, oncology, as well as metabolic and infectious diseases. Within these areas of expertise, Evotec aims to create the world-leading co-owned pipeline for innovative therapeutics and has to-date established a portfolio of more than 200 proprietary and co-owned R&D projects from early discovery to clinical development. Evotec operates globally with more than 3,700 highly qualified people. The Company’s 14 sites offer highly synergistic technologies and services and operate as complementary clusters of excellence.
Asper Biogene is a genetic testing company focused on diagnostics of hereditary diseases. Medical specialities such as ophthalmology, neurology, cardiology, oncology etc are assembled into various testing portfolios. The portfolios consist of comprehensive variety of testing options with different diagnostic strategies, from single gene analysis to whole genome sequencing.
In addition to ready-to-use tests, we develop and implement custom-made tests and solutions in order to meet the specific needs of the health care providers.