Strand Life Sciences is a Bangalore-based bioinformatics company founded in 2000 by entrepreneurs from the Indian Institute of Science. Strand’s mission is to support precision medicine across the entire R&D lifecycle, from the lab to the clinic to data analysis. To that end, Strand has developed tools, platforms and services that span these disciplines. Key achievements include a cutting edge NGS liquid biopsy assay for early detection of oral cancer from saliva; a knowledge-base for interpretation of solid tumor and heme variants with over 500 genes, 20,000 variants, 110 FDA drugs and 80,000 clinical trials; a CAP and NABL-accredited genomics lab that has tested ≈10,000 samples in oncology, germline cancer, and rare diseases; Strand NGS, a software platform for secondary and tertiary analysis of NGS data; StrandOmics, a HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based platform for germline and somatic variant interpretation and reporting, used to generate clinical reports on all the ≈10,000 samples tested in our labs; and StrandIris, a fully automated, HIPAA-compliant cloud solution for interpretation and reporting of somatic variants. Underpinning these achievements is a strong track record of delivery on software development, assay development and biomarker studies projects with leading US-based instrument, diagnostics, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, a customer-base spanning ≈200 academics and diagnostics companies, and ≈25,000 citations of products developed at Strand since 2005.
TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Limited (formerly "Chembiotek Research International") is a leading global Contract Researchand Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) company in the area of drug discovery and development. We started our operations in 2001 in Kolkata, India and currently have our presence in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
We have a strong talent pool of 800+ qualified and trained scientists (including 150+ PhDs), drawn from the best domestic and international institutes and industry. Our services span chemistry, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, analytical development and validation, and specialty chemicals. We offer specific/functional solutions to integrated projects across multiple therapeutic areas with specific focus on Inflammation & Pain, Infectious Diseases, Central Nervous System and Oncology. Our research infrastructure includes world-class chemistry and biology laboratories, animal facility, electrophysiology laboratory, BSL 2 laboratory, and cGMP facilities at our R&D centers.
• Scaffolds & Building Blocks
• Library Synthesis
• Parallel Synthesis
• Medicinal Chemistry Singletons
• Solid Phase and Solution Phase Peptide Synthesis
• In vitro Pharmacology
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD)
• In vitro Toxicology
• In vivo Pharmacology
Fully Integrated Services
• Medicinal Chemistry Design
• Lead Generation
• Lead Optimization
• Preclinical Candidate Selection
• Rapid Scale-Up and cGMP Kilo Labs
• Route Evaluation
• Hazard Assessment & Reaction Calorimetry
• Process R&D
• Clinical Trial Materials Preparation
• cGMP Analytical Lab
• Methods Development & Validation
• Forced Degradation Studies
• Impurity Profile Determination
• Impurity Isolation and Characterization
• Preparative Chromatography (chiral, SFC, and HPLC)
• Reference Standards Management
• ICH Stability Studies
WuXi AppTec provides a broad portfolio of R&D and manufacturing services that enable companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries worldwide to advance discoveries and deliver groundbreaking treatments to patients. As an innovation-driven and customer-focused company, WuXi AppTec helps our partners improve the productivity of advancing healthcare products through cost-effective and efficient solutions. With industry-leading capabilities such as R&D and manufacturing for small molecule drugs, cell and gene therapies, and testing for medical devices, WuXi AppTec’s open-access platform is enabling more than 4,100 collaborators from over 30 countries to improve the health of those in need – and to realize our vision that "every drug can be made and every disease can be treated."
Ajanta Pharma Limited (APL) is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has strong presence in Branded Generic business in India & Emerging markets; and Generic business in USA.
In India, company operates in selected therapeutic areas of Cardiology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Pain management. It's brands hold leadership positions in sub-therapeutic areas they are present in.
In Emerging Markets, company has presences in Africa, South East Asia, West Asia, and CIS on broader therapeutic segments such as anti-malarial, gastro, antibiotics, cardiology, dermatology, pain management, etc.
As on 31 March 2021, Ajanta has 36 ANDA approvals which are commercialised. And it is awaiting US FDA approval for 15 ANDAs. Company plans to file 10-12 ANDAs during the current financial year.
Company has state-of-the-art research facilities for formulation and API development located at Mumbai, India. R&D capabilities are evident from number of 1st to market products launched by the company providing patients most needed compliance and convenience. A dedicated and focused team of over 650+ scientists work for R&D, which is growing continuously.
Ajanta has 6 formulations manufacturing facilities located in India and 1 in Mauritius. Besides that, it also has an API manufacturing facility located at Waluj, India. Ajanta’s flagship formulation facilities at Paithan (Maharashtra, India) and Dahej (Gujarat, India) have been approved by US FDA.
Ajanta continuously invests in enhancing the existing manufacturing facilities to meet current cGMP requirements and also construct new facilities to meet company’s growth requirements.
Please visit http://ajantapharma.com/ for more information.
BIONEEDS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bangalore based Contract Research Organization providing Integrated Discovery, Development and Regulatory Services to Pharmaceutical,
Biopharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Industrial chemical, Herbal/Nutraceutical and Medical device companies.
• National GLP Compliance Monitoring Authority (NGCMA), Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India
• Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, GOI.
• State Drug Controller as a Government approved Drug Testing Laboratory for carrying out tests on Drugs / Cosmetics and
• Raw Materials used in their manufacture on behalf of licensees for manufacture for sale of drugs / cosmetics
• Review Committee on Genetic Manipulation (RCGM), department of biotechnology, GOI to conduct experiments on animals for DNA or Genetically modied resources
• Bioneeds is AAALAC certified for laboratory animal care
• Bioneeds’ in-house R & D unit is recognised by Department of Scientic and Industrial Research (DSIR)
• ISO 17025 certified for Biological evaluation of Medical Devices
• Bioneeds has best-in-class infrastructure equipped with state-of-the-art facilities with 2,50,000 sqft built-up area.
• Vivarium with 85 exclusive animal rooms built as per international standards
• Cutting edge Drug Discovery and Development Labs to support Medicinal chemistry, Biology, In vivo Pharmacology,
• Toxicology, Custom synthesis, Process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, Formulation and Analytical development services