Who we are :
Greenpharma is a CRO SME of 12 people, specialised in natural compound studies for cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Built around an innovative technological platform, Greenpharma succeeded to gather expertise in wide and complementary fields such as chemoinformatic, pharmacognosy, medicinal & analytical chemistry, pilot scale extraction and formulation. This has led to a unique know-how in natural compound & extract selection, extract purification, metabolite measurement, homology modelling, virtual screening (e.g. Selnergy™), lead optimisation, ADMET prediction and database building. Greenpharma approach has led to several patents on bioactive (natural or synthetic) molecules and extracts.
What we do:
Greenpharma provides natural or synthetic compounds for high throughput screening. It utilises in silico tools to select the most relevant molecules (we have access to a database of 20 millions commercial compounds).
We provide the industries of pharmacy, cosmetics and agro-food with innovative bio-active molecules through R&D projects.
Our services include:
• Phytochemistry: development of methods for extraction, purification (until pilot scale) and characterisation of metabolites in complex matrices, activity-guided fractionations;
• Molecular modelling: ligand and structure-based virtual screening, QSAR, in silico activity identification (eg drug repositioning, identification of activities for natural compounds...) with our proprietary tool Selnergy;
• Knowledge management: database design and building.
• Medicinal chemistry: synthesis on demand, lead optimisation, natural compound mimics (eg. Pyrazolotriazine...), library design...
• Pilot extraction: development of pre-industrial method to produce cosmetic/food ingredients
• Formulation: development of formulation for cosmetic and dermocosmetic products