Accell Clinical Research is an international full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) managing Phase I-III clinical trials for 10+ years across Eastern Europe. With local presence, including highly qualified medical staff and legal entities in the region, we successfully recruit patients both in EU and outside EU in post-Soviet countries (CIS). All together we provide guaranteed fast patient recruitment in 20+ countries across the region.
⬇︎ ACCELL'S SERVICES for Phase I-III clinical trials:
• Strategic guidance and trial set-up:
• Feasibility research and site selection
• Study documentation development
• Regulatory support
• Clinical supply import and management
• Selection and management of clinical study vendors
• Project management
• Clinical & medical monitoring
• Data management and biostatistics
• Quality assurance
• Safety management
• TMF/eTMF services
• Functional outsourcing of a clinical team
ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO Group represents one of the most proactive Contract Research Organization in the field of Clinical Research in Europe.
Founded in 1995 the original company, has now been raised to a full clinical and medical service group, together with original financial services dedicated to Clinical development.
The company has now specificities and expertise in a number of aspects of clinical research. ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO have raised up expertise in certain therapeutic fields : Oncology, Transplant, Immune modulators, Rheumatology, Cardiovascular disease, Ophthalmology. The Group has also developed original services for site management and support (Site CRA services).
Together will all services offered, ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO has strongly developed its expertise in Information Technologies and Computer Software. Original tools have been developed (eCRF, Project Management tools, etc…) and an IT company has been integrated to the group.
ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO conducts activities in France and in most European countries.
PELVIPHARM provides customized services to clients according to their outsourcing needs.
PELVIPHARM has leading scientific and medical capabilities from unique expertise and experience in pathophysiology, pharmacology, clinical research and medical practice across a range of therapeutic areas including urology, sexual and cardiovascular medicine.
In case of interest from your part, please inquire or visit our website www.pelvipharm.com.
Caltag Medsystems (CML) has Four Business Divisions:
1. Distribution of Bioscience and Biomedical reagents and kits to the European markets. Key customer groups are Universities, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Private Laboratories. Caltag Medsystems represents over 50 overseas manufacturers from all quarters of the globe. We are looking for new suppliers who fit with our product portfolio and business strategy.
The Cell Culture section of our portfolio includes human and animal primary cells, stem cells, cell lines and media, skin, healthy & diseased human biological materials, angiogenesis models and transfection reagents. Sample types include blood, plasma, serum, bone marrow, CSF, urine, synovial fluid and many more, and are available as matched samples where needed. We supply reagents for the detection of a wide range of different disease biomarkers, together with primary cells and tissue from 26 different cell systems in the human body. Our human biological materials range is extensive, encompassing a wide range of sample types from normal and diseased individuals.
ELISA Kits, Antibodies, Biochemicals and Small Molecules. We provide over 18,000 ELISA kits across a wide range of disease biomarkers including those for apoptosis, cardiovascular, infection and immunity, cytokine and metabolism research and many more. Antibodies, proteins and controls are also available individually.
2. Cytomark Division (www.cytomark.co.uk) - manufacturer of TransFix for stabilisation of whole blood, cerebrospinal fluid, bone marrow and biopsy samples.
3. Cellworks Division (www.cellworks.co.uk) - manufacturer of primary cell models, primary cells, medium and other primary cell reagents. The Cellworks Division is looking for distributors in countries not already represented on our website.
4. Laboratory Services - CRO laboratory services such as Cell Expansion, Flow Cytometry and Angiogenesis service.