Accell Clinical Research is an international full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) managing Phase I-III clinical trials for 10+ years across Eastern Europe. With local presence, including highly qualified medical staff and legal entities in the region, we successfully recruit patients both in EU and outside EU in post-Soviet countries (CIS). All together we provide guaranteed fast patient recruitment in 20+ countries across the region.
⬇︎ ACCELL'S SERVICES for Phase I-III clinical trials:
• Strategic guidance and trial set-up:
• Feasibility research and site selection
• Study documentation development
• Regulatory support
• Clinical supply import and management
• Selection and management of clinical study vendors
• Project management
• Clinical & medical monitoring
• Data management and biostatistics
• Quality assurance
• Safety management
• TMF/eTMF services
• Functional outsourcing of a clinical team
ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO Group represents one of the most proactive Contract Research Organization in the field of Clinical Research in Europe.
Founded in 1995 the original company, has now been raised to a full clinical and medical service group, together with original financial services dedicated to Clinical development.
The company has now specificities and expertise in a number of aspects of clinical research. ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO have raised up expertise in certain therapeutic fields : Oncology, Transplant, Immune modulators, Rheumatology, Cardiovascular disease, Ophthalmology. The Group has also developed original services for site management and support (Site CRA services).
Together will all services offered, ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO has strongly developed its expertise in Information Technologies and Computer Software. Original tools have been developed (eCRF, Project Management tools, etc…) and an IT company has been integrated to the group.
ASCOPHARM Groupe NOVASCO conducts activities in France and in most European countries.
MONIPOL offers a full range of clinical development and consulting services to a strong customer base of mainly small and medium-sized pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. We are best at tailoring services to your needs.
- Offices in Poland, Germany, and Switzerland.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- GCP-Audits, System-Audits.
- Data Management - Our comprehensive Clinical Data Management solution provides a seamless data collection process, from rapid database launch to high-quality data deliverance, using industry-leading EDC technologies.
- Feasibility - Our local teams offer a deep understanding of the regional clinical dynamics, working alongside you to devise an optimal strategy for your study and identifying ideal trial sites through detailed feasibility studies.
- Functional Service Provisioning - Project Management, Monitoring, Regulatory
- Medical Writing - Our medical writers, drawing on broad industry and academic knowledge, produce timely, cost-effective clinical and regulatory documents, transforming complex data into an accurate, evidence-based account of your drug’s clinical profile.
- Study Start-up - Our study team collaborates with selected sites to collect essential documents, finalize clinical study agreements, and manage submissions and document preparation in parallel, ensuring maximum site initiation at the study’s outset.
PELVIPHARM provides customized services to clients according to their outsourcing needs.
PELVIPHARM has leading scientific and medical capabilities from unique expertise and experience in pathophysiology, pharmacology, clinical research and medical practice across a range of therapeutic areas including urology, sexual and cardiovascular medicine.
In case of interest from your part, please inquire or visit our website www.pelvipharm.com.