Evotec is a life science company with a unique business model that delivers on its mission to discover and develop highly effective therapeutics and make them available to the patients. The Company’s multimodality platform comprises a unique combination of innovative technologies, data and science for the discovery, development, and production of first-in-class and best-in-class pharmaceutical products. Evotec leverages this “Data-driven R&D Autobahn to Cures” for proprietary projects and within a network of partners including all Top 20 Pharma and over 800 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, as well as other healthcare stakeholders. Evotec has strategic activities in a broad range of currently underserved therapeutic areas, including e.g. neurology, oncology, as well as metabolic and infectious diseases. Within these areas of expertise, Evotec aims to create the world-leading co-owned pipeline for innovative therapeutics and has to-date established a portfolio of more than 200 proprietary and co-owned R&D projects from early discovery to clinical development. Evotec operates globally with more than 3,700 highly qualified people. The Company’s 14 sites offer highly synergistic technologies and services and operate as complementary clusters of excellence.
EpigenDx was incorporated in 2006 as a genomic and epigenomic research company specializing in disease biomarker discovery, validation and molecular diagnosis, with an unmatched expertise in the field of DNA methylation analysis.
EpigenDx provides superior products and laboratory services for scientific researchers from academic, government and industrial communities from all over the world. Our commitment to quality reflects our desire and dedication to provide the best products and services to our customers. EpigenDx has extensive knowledge and expertise in Pyrosequencing, bisulfite sequencing, and various epigenomic research analysis techniques and methods stemming from our years of experience in the industry.
EpigenDx Lab Services include:
- Bisulfite Pyrosequencing: determine loci specific methylation and global methylation levels individual CpGs sites
- Targeted MethylSeq: determine methylation levels in multiple targeted regions at base pair resolution
- Gene and miRNA profiling using Affymetrix Gene Chip arrays
Mutation & SNP Analysis
- Quantative mutation analysis using Pyrosequencing for minor allele detection, allele specific expression
- 1.8 million SNPs and copy number changes using Affymetrix 6.0 Array
EpigenDx products include:
DNA Methylation Controls: low and high methylated genomic DNA for studying human, mouse, rat genes
Validated loci specific DNA methylation assays for multiple platforms including bisulfite sequencing, bisulfite Pyrosequencing, and realtime based PCR analysis. All assays are validated for PCR bias or preferential amplification.
Methylation Panels including Stem Cell Panel, Cancer Panel, Immunology Panel, and CNS Panel. They are designed for bisulfite sequencing analysis using either Pyrosequencing or NGS platforms.
VistaGen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTGN) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing new generation medicines for multiple CNS diseases and disorders with high unmet need. Our pipeline includes three clinical-stage CNS drug candidates, PH94B, PH10, and AV-101, each with a differentiated mechanism of action, an exceptional safety profile in all clinical studies to date, and therapeutic potential in multiple CNS markets.
• PH94B is an investigational first-in-class, odorless, fast-acting synthetic neurosteroid initially being developed as a potential fast-acting, non-sedating, non-addictive new generation treatment of social anxiety disorder (SAD). We are is now preparing for Phase 3 clinical development of PH94B for SAD and the FDA has granted Fast Track designation for development of PH94B for treatment of SAD, the FDA's first ever Fast Track designation for development of a drug candidate for treatment of SAD.
• PH10 is an investigational first-in-class, odorless, fast-acting synthetic neurosteroid initially being developed as a potential fast-acting, non-sedating, non-addictive new generation treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) that can be conveniently self-administered at home. Following successfully completed Phase 2a development for MDD, we are now preparing for planned Phase 2b clinical development of PH10 for MDD.
• AV-101 (4-Cl-KYN) is an oral prodrug of 7-Cl-KYNA, which is a potent and selective NMDAR glycine site antagonist. Following positive preclinical efficacy studies of AV101 in multiple CNS indications, as well as recent positive preclinical studies of AV-101 in combination with probenecid, VistaGen is conducting additional AV-101 preclinical studies and assessing opportunities for potential Phase 2a clinical development of AV-101. The FDA has granted Fast Track designation for development of AV-101 as both a potential adjunctive treatment for MDD and as a non-opioid treatment for neuropathic pain.
Allphase Clinical Research is a full-service clinical development company providing clinical trial management services, including regulatory affairs, project management, clinical monitoring, data management, quality assurance auditing, drug safety, and medical writing. Allphase provides Phase I to IV support throughout a wide range of therapeutic areas, with a predominant focus in oncology, CNS, and critical care diseases.
Allphase provides integrative and strategic clinical trial services that allow our international partners to realize the advantages of conducting clinical trails in North America, while reinforcing therir global development cpabilities.
Amarex is a global, full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO), whose leadership team has significant expertise conducting biomedical research, and whose combined experience includes the design and conduct of several hundred clinical research projects in many therapeutic indications. Amarex provides comprehensive services in Project Management (Phase I-IV, BE/BA, PK/PD), Regulatory Affairs (FDA Applications and meetings, Applications to International Health Authorities, GxP Compliance Audits), Clinical Operations, Adaptive Study Designs, Statistical Analysis, Data Management, Medical Monitoring, Safety and Pharmacovigilance, and General Consulting. Amarex can take your product through the entire approval process, from creating the regulatory approval strategy, to conducting trials, to writing the marketing approval application. Join our growing list of clients with approved products. Amarex provides high quality and cost efficient services.
Sign-up to receive invites to webinars, training courses and the latest cutting-edge information on clinical trials: https://go.pardot.com/l/129231/2020-07-27/39ng9k