Physiogenex is a leading preclinical research organization (CRO) specializing in metabolic disorders such as diabetes, insulin resistance, obesity, fatty liver (NASH / NAFLD), dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular complications.
- Classical and proprietary diet-induced in vivo models
- Innovative in-house techniques (RCT) and gold standard methods (glucose clamps with radiolabelled tracers, …)
- In vivo preclinical imaging services
Our models and technologies are customized and we deliver unparalleled scientific expertise for R&D, preclinical development, post-marketing studies and drug repositioning. We provide both the biopharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies with optimal and reliable solutions for successful strategic decision-making.
AfaSci, Inc., a San Francisco Bay Area biotech company committed to enhancing health care by conducting R&D in both Biotechnology and Therapeutics. Our bioengineering team has designed, produced and been marketing an in vivo drug screening platform, SmartCageTM. This system enables automated, and objective assessment of drug effects on rodent behavior and increases throughput of phenotyping of transgenic animals. Elevating our proprietary platform and well-established electrophysiological techniques, AfaSci’s scientists have been discovering IND drug candidates targeting ion channels and GPCR for the treatment of CNS disorders, especially neuropathic pain, epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease.
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is a statutory levy board, funded by farmers, growers and others in the supply chain to help the industry succeed in a rapidly changing world. We want to create a world-class food and farming industry, inspired by and competing with the best.
Our purpose is to make our agriculture and horticulture industries more competitive and sustainable through factual, evidence-based advice, information and activity:
• We manage extensive research and development programmes which are delivering scientifically robust and commercially useful outcomes for our levy payers
• We undertake efficient farm-level knowledge transfer programmes based on evidence, both from third-party science and our own R&D, aimed at improving efficiency, productivity and sustainability
• We provide unbiased, high-quality market information that helps business decision making and improves supply chain transparency
• We carry out export market development work and also domestic marketing activity to inspire and inform consumers in order to assist the economic viability of sectors which require this
• We raise awareness of food and where it comes from among school children and we help ensure the agriculture and horticulture industries are able to develop and attract workers with the skills they need
• We also ensure that proper account is taken of Government priorities for agriculture and the agri-food industry, where appropriate.
Founded in 2002, ANP Technologies, Inc. is an emerging nanobiotechnology company with a major focus on design, development, and marketing of innovative technologies. ANP Technologies, Inc. is a nanobiotechnology company with cutting-edge technology platforms focused on:
• Specialty CRO for biological drug R&D
• Biodefense and homeland security
• Home/point-of-care diagnostic systems
• Nanoencapsulation and targeted drug delivery and therapy
Aspira Scientific was founded by scientists coming from diverse functional areas (marketing, business development, R&D, manufacturing) with a common passion for science and quality. We believe in the power of human curiosity and the importance of scientific endeavors when applied to essential fields such as medicine, crop protection, materials, etc.
Aspira Scientific strives to 1) provide highly cost-efficient research and development solutions while meeting the market-expected quality standards and 2) provide greater access to novel research tools through participation in a truly global innovation ecosystem. Through this collaborative relationship, we aim to foster a “thriving” research environment and deliver the next scientific breakthroughs for the betterment of humanity.