The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is a statutory levy board, funded by farmers, growers and others in the supply chain to help the industry succeed in a rapidly changing world. We want to create a world-class food and farming industry, inspired by and competing with the best.
Our purpose is to make our agriculture and horticulture industries more competitive and sustainable through factual, evidence-based advice, information and activity:
• We manage extensive research and development programmes which are delivering scientifically robust and commercially useful outcomes for our levy payers
• We undertake efficient farm-level knowledge transfer programmes based on evidence, both from third-party science and our own R&D, aimed at improving efficiency, productivity and sustainability
• We provide unbiased, high-quality market information that helps business decision making and improves supply chain transparency
• We carry out export market development work and also domestic marketing activity to inspire and inform consumers in order to assist the economic viability of sectors which require this
• We raise awareness of food and where it comes from among school children and we help ensure the agriculture and horticulture industries are able to develop and attract workers with the skills they need
• We also ensure that proper account is taken of Government priorities for agriculture and the agri-food industry, where appropriate.
Software driven by machine learning that allows the chemical industry to model chemistry, improve yield and generate new chemical leads.
The ChemAlive platform is designed for cheaper and faster access to computed chemical data with no expertise, hardware or software barrier through a SaaS model executable by any chemist on-line. Our system brings machine learning and big data to the chemical and Pharma industry who have a need for accurate reaction metrics to design, predict and understand chemical processes. The efficiency and reliability of our approach opens up new markets where interactive accurate data can be used as a sales, marketing and R&D tool.
We target industrial chemistry companies and Pharma who have a need for accurate reaction metrics to design, predict and understand chemical processes. We already work with multi-national petro-chemicals and two CROs in Pharma for development of production scale reactions. Over 20 companies are testing our software.
ELPEN is the leading Greek pharmaceutical company.
With more than 850 employees, the company ranks 6th among more than 400 companies in the Greek market, with an annual turnover of €150 million (IMS data).
ELPEN has been active in export activities since 1990, with an international presence in more than 60 countries worldwide and a subsidiary in Berlin, Germany, since 2009.
We specialize in branded generics and originator products in CVS, CNS, respiratory, oncology and antimicrobials.
Elpen’s activities include product development, production, regulatory affairs, marketing, sales, and exports. R&D is performed in 1.000m2 facilities focusing on cardiology, endocrinology, cancer, respiratory diseases and OTC. Examples of R&D activities include the Elpenhaler® DPI products already introduced in the EU markets, such as Formopen® (formoterol), Fluticapen® (fluticasone) and Rolenium® (salmeterol/fluticasone combination). We possess full production lines of Oral Solids, Oral Liquids, Dry Powder Inhalation, Injectable, Lyophilized products and a dedicated facility for the production of Oral Solid Penicillin.
Prestataire de service pour l'industrie du Bien-être et de la beauté, FARCODERM France propose l'ensemble des services pour l'évaluation de sécurité, de la tolérance, de l'efficacité des produits cosmétiques (soins, produits capillaires, maquillage, produits solaires...), des compléments alimentaires et des dispositifs médicaux.
Partenaire privilégié de vos services R&D et Marketing, nous vous accompagnons dans vos projets innovants pour :
* réaliser des études in-vitro, ex-vivo et sur volontaires,
* vous proposer des études standards et des protocoles innovants et adaptés
* tester aussi bien vos produits finis et vos matières premières.
Je suis à votre entière disposition pour tout complément d'information et toute demande spécifique d'nformation.
Italian multinational company, with R&D, manufacturing, marketing and sales capabilities, and an extensive product portfolio mainly based on hyaluronic acid (HA) in joint care, advanced wound care, ophthalmology, aesthetic and autologous biological therapy. Over 55 years of R&D have placed Fidia at the forefront in the production of natural and functionalized HA, with different ranges of MW (1,100 patents). Manufacturing operations – located in Italy - are inspected and approved by major international health authorities, including the US and Korean FDA, the Brazilian ANVISA and G-MED Notified Body, and comply with the strictest international regulations and safety standards. Fidia extends its global reach through local partners in 100+ countries worldwide, as well as wholly-owned subsidiaries in USA, Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Egypt and Middle East.