Founded in 2004, Pharmaron is a cutting-edge, fully integrated pharmaceutical R&D service platform supporting the life science industry. The company has invested in its people and facilities and established its comprehensive service offerings throughout the pharmaceutical R&D lifecycle. With operations in China, the US and the UK staffed by more than 11,000 employees, Pharmaron has an excellent track record in delivering end-to-end R&D solutions to its partners globally and enabling them to accelerate their novel drug discovery and development process.
Pharmaron is a contract research organization (CRO).
* Synthetic, medicinal and analytical chemistry services
* Biology services
* DMPK services
* Pharmacology services
* Drug safety assessment services
* Radiochemistry and isotopically labelled metabolism services
* Chemical & pharmaceutical development services
* Clinical development services
CRO - Contract Research Organization
Discovery Process Chemistry
Radiolabelled Chemical Synthesis
in vitro Biology
in vitro Screening
in vivo Pharmacology
Animal Disease Models
ex vivo Pharmacology
in vitro ADME
in vivo PK
Drug Product Manufacturing
14C / Carbon-14 Radiosynthesis
3H / Tritium Radiosynthesis
Microdosing Phase 0
BIONEEDS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bangalore based Contract Research Organization providing Integrated Discovery, Development and Regulatory Services to Pharmaceutical,
Biopharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Industrial chemical, Herbal/Nutraceutical and Medical device companies.
• National GLP Compliance Monitoring Authority (NGCMA), Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India
• Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, GOI.
• State Drug Controller as a Government approved Drug Testing Laboratory for carrying out tests on Drugs / Cosmetics and
• Raw Materials used in their manufacture on behalf of licensees for manufacture for sale of drugs / cosmetics
• Review Committee on Genetic Manipulation (RCGM), department of biotechnology, GOI to conduct experiments on animals for DNA or Genetically modied resources
• Bioneeds is AAALAC certified for laboratory animal care
• Bioneeds’ in-house R & D unit is recognised by Department of Scientic and Industrial Research (DSIR)
• ISO 17025 certified for Biological evaluation of Medical Devices
• Bioneeds has best-in-class infrastructure equipped with state-of-the-art facilities with 2,50,000 sqft built-up area.
• Vivarium with 85 exclusive animal rooms built as per international standards
• Cutting edge Drug Discovery and Development Labs to support Medicinal chemistry, Biology, In vivo Pharmacology,
• Toxicology, Custom synthesis, Process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, Formulation and Analytical development services
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands is a provider of laboratory testing and manufacturing services to the international life sciences market. Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing services range from physical, chemical and microbiological quality control testing of pharmaceutical raw materials to finished dosage forms, thereby covering release, stability and validation. Its R&D departments can develop test methods from scratch or based on client methods.
In addition to testing, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands has multiple aseptic manufacturing units in which small-scale compounding and fill and finish activities of clinical trial medication are performed. Labelling, packaging, storage and distribution are also covered. In-process and release testing as well as releasing the batch by a qualified person (QP) are included in this service.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing's flexibility, reliability and ability to deliver a high comfort feeling have attracted customers from biotech start-ups to multinational generics manufacturers to big innovative pharma players. With over twenty of years of experience Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands is very well capable of resolving your analytical and manufacturing challenges.
Hangzhou AllTest Biotech Co., Ltd is located in 550#，Yinhai Street, Baiyang District, Hangzhou Economic-Technological Development Area, the company registered capital of 15 million RMB. The company’s total construction area is about 3200 M2. The company holds strong ability of scientific research and innovative technology. AllTest Biotech leads the development frontier of biological technologies such as monoclonal antibody-colloidal gold and latex technique, gene engineering, compound antigen and immunoassay.
AllTest Biotech is thriving on design, development, manufacturing and sales of the lateral flow rapid IVD products and food safety test product. The product is broadly recognized in the international market for its rapid, convenience and accurateness. AllTest Biotech will strive to become the leader and pioneer in the diagnostic industry field of China and the world.
Kemwell is a contract biologics development and CMO company providing services to global biopharmaceutical organizations. Kemwell facilities, located in Bangalore, India, are designed and developed with technological support from a leading German pharma company. Kemwell provides customers with cost-effective access to state-of-the-art technology for all mammalian cell culture based products’ development and manufacturing.
15,000 sq. m. Kemwell facility consists of a cGMP drug substance manufacturing area with over 4500L bioreactor capacity, sterile fill and finish areas for cGMP drug product manufacturing and process development laboratories to support production of protein therapeutics from mammalian-cell culture – monoclonal antibodies, bi-specific antibodies, fusion proteins, etc. Kemwell is capable of supporting novel, bio-better and biosimilar programs’ preclinical development, clinical development, cGMP clinical manufacturing and cGMP commercial manufacturing.
Kemwell, having established in 1980, had long term associations with pharma majors such as Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck KGaA, Novartis, Pfizer and others for small molecule contract mfg. and R&D. In 2016, Kemwell divested its small-molecule division to focus on biologics, leveraging its vast and rich experience. Kemwell is now a 100% biologics CDMO.