Founded in 1984 with headquarters in Hyderabad, India, VIMTA LABS LTD., is a leading contract research and testing organization, providing bio/pharmaceutical companies an integrated scientific, technical and regulatory expertise to support all stages of drug development and manufacturing process. Our service portfolio includes preclinical and clinical research; and cGMP laboratory services viz., method development, microbiology, stability testing, extractables & leachables, process validation, quality control, physical characterization etc.
In our 34 years of journey, we have gained in-depth scientific and technical expertise through working with a variety of molecules and formulations in different therapeutic areas. We support the needs of more than 300 bio/pharmaceutical companies across the globe, from virtual to large pharma and biopharma through a wide range of expertise. Our team of 1000+ professionals constantly endeavor to provide timely scientific solutions and services to help customers manage their drug development and manufacturing processes more efficiently, without compromising on quality.
We have a track record of strict compliance to regulatory requirements (cGMP, GLP, GCP) and Standards (ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 9001), and have undergone over 40 regulatory audits successfully from regulatory agencies across the globe including DCGI, NGCMA, USFDA, WHO, MHRA, ANSM, ANVISA, BfArM and DRAs of Denmark, Sweden, Portugal and Ukraine.
ACG is the world’s only integrated pharma manufacturing solutions company. Capsules + Films & Foils + Engineering + Inspection and Track & Trace systems, we do it all. Your global partners for end-to-end pharmaceutical solutions, no matter where you are.
ACG Worldwide has a presence in over 100 countries with its products and services, employing more than 3,200 members that strive to provide world-class technology across multiple domains. We offer a complete range of solutions beginning with empty capsules; granulation and tablet coating; capsule filling; tabletting; packaging films; blister packing and carton packing to the end-of-line solutions and track and trace systems. With over 20,000 machine installations worldwide, it speaks lengths of the high quality standards we follow at ACG as well as complying with major international quality certifications or legislation's.
Ajanta Pharma Limited (APL) is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has strong presence in Branded Generic business in India & Emerging markets; and Generic business in USA.
In India, company operates in selected therapeutic areas of Cardiology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Pain management. It's brands hold leadership positions in sub-therapeutic areas they are present in.
In Emerging Markets, company has presences in Africa, South East Asia, West Asia, and CIS on broader therapeutic segments such as anti-malarial, gastro, antibiotics, cardiology, dermatology, pain management, etc.
As on 31 March 2021, Ajanta has 36 ANDA approvals which are commercialised. And it is awaiting US FDA approval for 15 ANDAs. Company plans to file 10-12 ANDAs during the current financial year.
Company has state-of-the-art research facilities for formulation and API development located at Mumbai, India. R&D capabilities are evident from number of 1st to market products launched by the company providing patients most needed compliance and convenience. A dedicated and focused team of over 650+ scientists work for R&D, which is growing continuously.
Ajanta has 6 formulations manufacturing facilities located in India and 1 in Mauritius. Besides that, it also has an API manufacturing facility located at Waluj, India. Ajanta’s flagship formulation facilities at Paithan (Maharashtra, India) and Dahej (Gujarat, India) have been approved by US FDA.
Ajanta continuously invests in enhancing the existing manufacturing facilities to meet current cGMP requirements and also construct new facilities to meet company’s growth requirements.
Please visit http://ajantapharma.com/ for more information.
Established in 1907, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company in India. The Company is vertically integrated with the ability to develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical products, pharmaceutical substances and Intermediates. Alembic is the market leader in the Macrolides segment of anti-infective drugs in India.
Alembic's manufacturing facilities are located in Vadodara and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh. The plant at Vadodara has the largest fermentation capacity in India. The Panelav facility houses the API and formulation manufacturing (both US FDA approved) plants. The plant at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh manufactures formulations for the domestic and non-regulated export market. The company has a state of the art Research Centre at Vadodara.
BIONEEDS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bangalore based Contract Research Organization providing Integrated Discovery, Development and Regulatory Services to Pharmaceutical,
Biopharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Industrial chemical, Herbal/Nutraceutical and Medical device companies.
• National GLP Compliance Monitoring Authority (NGCMA), Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India
• Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, GOI.
• State Drug Controller as a Government approved Drug Testing Laboratory for carrying out tests on Drugs / Cosmetics and
• Raw Materials used in their manufacture on behalf of licensees for manufacture for sale of drugs / cosmetics
• Review Committee on Genetic Manipulation (RCGM), department of biotechnology, GOI to conduct experiments on animals for DNA or Genetically modied resources
• Bioneeds is AAALAC certified for laboratory animal care
• Bioneeds’ in-house R & D unit is recognised by Department of Scientic and Industrial Research (DSIR)
• ISO 17025 certified for Biological evaluation of Medical Devices
• Bioneeds has best-in-class infrastructure equipped with state-of-the-art facilities with 2,50,000 sqft built-up area.
• Vivarium with 85 exclusive animal rooms built as per international standards
• Cutting edge Drug Discovery and Development Labs to support Medicinal chemistry, Biology, In vivo Pharmacology,
• Toxicology, Custom synthesis, Process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, Formulation and Analytical development services