BIONEEDS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bangalore based Contract Research Organization providing Integrated Discovery, Development and Regulatory Services to Pharmaceutical,
Biopharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Industrial chemical, Herbal/Nutraceutical and Medical device companies.
• National GLP Compliance Monitoring Authority (NGCMA), Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India
• Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, GOI.
• State Drug Controller as a Government approved Drug Testing Laboratory for carrying out tests on Drugs / Cosmetics and
• Raw Materials used in their manufacture on behalf of licensees for manufacture for sale of drugs / cosmetics
• Review Committee on Genetic Manipulation (RCGM), department of biotechnology, GOI to conduct experiments on animals for DNA or Genetically modied resources
• Bioneeds is AAALAC certified for laboratory animal care
• Bioneeds’ in-house R & D unit is recognised by Department of Scientic and Industrial Research (DSIR)
• ISO 17025 certified for Biological evaluation of Medical Devices
• Bioneeds has best-in-class infrastructure equipped with state-of-the-art facilities with 2,50,000 sqft built-up area.
• Vivarium with 85 exclusive animal rooms built as per international standards
• Cutting edge Drug Discovery and Development Labs to support Medicinal chemistry, Biology, In vivo Pharmacology,
• Toxicology, Custom synthesis, Process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, Formulation and Analytical development services