Cerba Research is the merge of Barc Lab, Histalim and Cerba Xpert. All 3 entities are part of the Cerba HealthCare group and have decided to join forces under one name.
Cerba Research provides the highest quality specialized laboratory and diagnostic solutions while leveraging patient data and scientific insight to shape and advance clinical trials. With our global footprint and access to leading regional labs, data, patients, technology, and partnered resources, we support global biotech, pharma, and IVD organizations to improve the lives of patients around the world.
From the translation of preclinical to clinical, through commercialization, our expert scientists collaborate with you to optimize your therapeutic development and obtain critical insights earlier. We help accelerate your therapies through the development of highly specialized custom assays, deep biomarker expertise, and a passion for scientific innovation across complex therapeutic areas. Our global network of leading, specialty laboratories ensures you have access to quality data and can reach your patients. Together, we’ll improve patients’ lives around the globe.
Celentyx is a human immune system focused R&D and service company specialising in immuno-oncology, inflammation and autoimmunity in vitro assays using healthy donor and patient tissues and cells.
Celentyx’s unique ImmuKnowlogy™ platform allows rapid analysis of drug action on human immune cells - from healthy donors or patients with defined clinical disease. Drawing on the World-leading expertise of Celentyx personnel, which along with our strategic relationships with the MRC Centre for Immune Regulation and the Centre for Translational Inflammation Research (at the Queen Elizabeth 'Super-hospital', Birmingham), enables the human immune system to be investigated at the highest levels of resolution.
Celentyx's ImmuKnowlogy™ services enable partners to quantify efficacy, elucidate the mechanism of action of an immunomodulatory drug, facilitate lead candidate prioritisation or identify potentially negative impact of a drug on the human immune system prior to first administration to man.
Celentyx's Novel Clinical Indication Profiling™, which applies the powerful Immuno-Profiling™ platform to reprofile (repurpose) drug candidates for diseases of the human immune system (e.g. inflammation, autoimmune disease, allergy, graft rejection, lymphoma, leukaemia), has created an increasing portfolio of valuable drug indications.
Cellix is dedicated to providing our customers with easy-to-use benchtop instruments for cell analysis, cell sorting and customised solutions for microfluidics.
Cellix was spun-out from Trinity College Dublin in 2006 when we launched our VenaFlux and Microfluidic Solutions ranges. Over the years, we have expanded our product offerings supporting our customers in several therapeutic areas including thrombosis, oncology, atherosclerosis, inflammation, infectious diseases, biofilm culture, stem cell research, sickle cell disease, asthma, and allergies. Our Microfluidic Solutions include set-ups for droplet generation, organ-on-chip and VOC analysis.
More recently, Cellix's multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists have been developing our Inish Solutions range: microfluidic label-free impedance cell analysis and sorting. We want our customers to succeed so we are demystifying flow cytometry and bringing them simple, easy-to-use cell analysis and sorting for every lab, not just core facilities.
Cellomatics Biosciences Ltd. (www.cellomaticsbio.com) is a laboratory-based Contract Research Organisation (CRO) specialised in Oncology/Immuno-Oncology, Immunology/Inflammation and Respiratory therapeutic areas.
We provide bespoke pre-clinical/early discovery phase laboratory services to support academic groups, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in their R&D studies and biomarker research.
- Founded in 2015 and Privately owned
- Operating out of Biocity, Nottingham
- Experienced Management team with track record of delivering complex scientific projects and peer reviewed
- Completed over 40 successful scientific projects in collaboration with over 25 sponsors
- Links with leading UK Universities
- Fully serviced laboratory with Specialised personnel
- National and International partners
- Dynamic CRO offering specialist skills with over 30 years of combined experience
- Therapeutic area expertise
- Value for money
- Efficient time management, thanks to our streamlined structure
- Flexibility in operations to suit our client needs.
- Customised service and support focused on customer retention and satisfaction
- Logistics support
Our vision is 'Integrated scientific services; from experimental conception to project delivery'.
Our mission is:
- To revolutionise drug discovery research by providing integrated, cost-effective laboratory services including assay design consultancy, logistics support, bespoke high quality assay development/validation and data analysis.
- To be a responsible and trusted laboratory-based CRO partner with Quality, Flexibility, Reliability and Customer support as our indispensable asset.
Fidelta combines expertise in chemistry, pharmacology, ADME, pharmacokinetics and toxicology offering integrated and stand-alone discovery services to the biotech, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, food, cosmetic and chemical industries.
Integrated drug discovery is driven by our determination to deliver EFFICACIOUS, SAFE and DIFFERENTIATED preclinical candidates building upon:
• Extensive experience in drug discovery, from target validation to early preclinical development
• Full range of in-house capabilities including chemistry, pharmacology, ADME, pharmacokinetics and toxicology
• Therapeutic area key expertise in inflammation and infection (as well as linked conditions in the fields of oncology and metabolic disease)
• Strong emphasis on translational science, focusing on patients and disease-relevant test models/systems
• extensive AAALAC accredited in vivo capabilities giving the possibility to take projects all the way to the clinic
• models of bacterial infections (Sepsis, Thigh infection, RTI, UTI..). We have established relationships with clinical centers that ensure access to recent and clinically relevant Gram-positive and Gram-negative pathogens
• unique Macrocyclic library
For more information visit our web page www.fidelta.eu or see the company video at: